How Do I Add an Admin to my LinkedIn Company Page?
As you already know, LinkedIn is an important and beneficial network for you as a business or brand to contribute to. A LinkedIn Company Page is a successful way to connect with an audience that may be different from those on other social networks, and it allows members to learn about your business, products, services and any job opportunities that you may offer. A LinkedIn Company Page can truly be a large contributor to your business or brand’s overall social network success and create a larger and stronger network of potential clients and/or employees.
Like Facebook, you are able to add numerous other administrators to your company’s page for edits, updates and general announcements about your business. This is extremely helpful for those business owners who do not have the time to update social media profiles on a consistent basis. So, how exactly do you add an admin to your LinkedIn Company Page? The steps are simple.
- Log into your LinkedIn profile that is connected with your Company Page.
- Navigate to the “Interests” tab at the top of your homepage and select “Companies.”
- Type your company name into the “Search for Companies” box.
- Navigate to the blue “Edit” button in the upper right of your Company page.
- On the Overview page, scroll down to the Company Pages Admins section on the left.
- Under “Designated Admins,” start typing the name of a connection that you want to be an admin. NOTE: You must already be connected to the new admins through LinkedIn before you can add them, so make sure you have done this beforehand.
- Click “Publish” in the top right of the page.
- The new admin will then receive a confirmation email with a link to click that will complete the process and add them to the official admin list for the Company page.
Overall, this process takes no more than five minutes to complete and you are able to add up to 50 admins for any Company Page. The contribution of more than one user for a business or brand can make your LinkedIn success all the better. LinkedIn has continued to expand and improve just like other networks such as Facebook and Twitter, and staying ahead of the game and utilizing this network as much as possible can only lead to better things for your company’s social connections and online exposure.