Located in Middlesex County, Lowell is one of the most well-known towns in Massachusetts. Founded in 1826, Lowell is considered to be one of the birthplaces of Industrial Revolution. Numerous textile factories, still preserved as historic attractions to this day, gave this town its famous nickname – the Mill City. Today, there are over 100,000 residents living in Lowell, Mass., making it the second largest town in Greater Boston Area and fourth largest in the state. In addition, Lowell is home to a number of diverse local businesses and establishments, including museums, higher education institutions, such as the University of Massachusetts Lowell, as well as performing arts and sports venues.
About Our Digital Marketing & SEO Services in Lowell
Boston Web Marketing has been in the business of search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, social media management (SMM), and website development for nearly a decade. In the past, we have worked with a number of businesses located in Lowell and the Merrimack Valley, working with businesses in the community to assist in improving their company and exceeding their financial goals through digital marketing.
Our company offers a wide range of online marketing services, aimed to increase the visibility of your business on the web. With the increasing competition among local businesses in Lowell, we understand how important it is for your business to stand out. When you sign up for our digital marketing services, your dedicated account representative will work with you towards achieving a higher ROI of your website, improving your rankings on Google, and increasing engagement on your social media channels. Some of our most popular services include:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – analyzing, generating and testing metadata for search bots and algorithms; improving the existing and creating new content for your website, thus, increasing your chances of being found.
- Blogging – consistently creating keyword-related blog posts to drive real people and crawling bots to your website.
- Reporting – putting together a comprehensive analysis of website performance, work completed, and work moving forward.
- Pay-per-Click (PPC) Services – developing an effective strategy to reach your customers through Google AdWords, Display Advertising, remarketing campaigns, Google Local Services, Bing Ads, and more!
- Website Development – designing and building a beautiful and user-friendly website to represent your brand online.
- Social Media Management (SMM) – creating or maintaining the existing social media profiles for your business to create the buzz around the brand and increase social referrals to your website.
- Social Media Advertising – targeting your desired consumer segments on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and other popular social platforms.
If you are interested in learning about how Boston Web Marketing can help your Lowell-based company get found online, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 857.526.0096 today!