Blog

Google confirms broad core algorithm update

SEO, or search engine optimization, is a great way to give your business a bit of a boost. In terms of marketing, digital marketing is a huge up-and-coming field, and if your business is smart enough to go this route, it can give you a huge advantage compared to your competitors. Let’s take a look at some of the different ways that SEO can benefit...

Read More
Mobile Search

If your business relies on leads or sales through your site, you need to be sure your site is optimized for mobile devices. Did you know over 60% of searches on the web are now done through a mobile device with the remaining 40% on done on desktop? This presents a new challenge and strategy for digital marketers moving forward. Mobile Friendly First, check your site on...

Read More
business meeting using tablet

In this era of digitalization, it is a must that your business has a fully functional website. When it comes to web designing, it could be a bit costly to have a third-party vendor designing your company's website. That's why website building platforms with easy and simple features are highly considered by businesses to cut costs. However, there are many different platforms with different pricing...

Read More
working on the computer

Ever-changing algorithms and increased mobile search volume are only a few factors that caused SEO to rank as the “least popular digital marketing channel” according to a recent study by Clutch. This can also be attributed by the fact that Search Engine Optimization practices are constantly evolving along with technologies and platforms making it a daunting task for any organization to undertake. For this reason,...

Read More
Facebook aims to challenge Google Local with new update

Facebook rolled out a new update that will benefit local businesses in a move to challenge Google Local. With millions of active everyday users, Facebook is looking to transition into a tool that will be more at use for members. Let’s take a look at some of these changes. Redesigned Mobiles Pages New features on the Facebook pages have made it a lot easier and interactive for...

Read More
contact us button

When owning a business, your ultimate end goal is to make a sale. However, it is not very often that a customer will land on your site and immediately make a purchase. There are typically a few steps in the purchase cycle that lead to the end purchase. Tracking your conversions doesn’t necessarily indicate a sale, but they are an essential part of your marketing...

Read More
A photograph of an SEO superhero.

Bounce rate is one of the more important things that you will need to focus on in terms of SEO. Many things can affect the bounce rate, and many negatively. This can include the site speed, the site content and the internal linking on the pages. You will want to make sure that this is something taken care of because the bounce rate can be...

Read More

For any size business with a web presence, you want to be sure it has a Google My Business listing. Google My Business is the listing of a business that appears to the side of search results on Google if someone were to type in the name of your business. If your site has proper SEO applied, it may even appear if someone were to type...

Read More
google my business icon

After launching the feature last year, Google has announced that it will be rolling out analytic reporting for Google Posts, updates that display right on your Google My Business profile in the Knowledge Graph. What Can You Do with Google Posts? Do you have big company news or a running promotion you want your audience to know about? Add a Google Post to your listing! A Google...

Read More