Boston Web Marketing utilizes public relations strategies to help businesses increase their visibility and manage their reputation online. A full-service web marketing company also offering search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media optimization and website design, we’ve provided our PR services to organizations across a wide range of industries and sizes.
- Who: Public relations is the management function which assesses public attitudes, pinpoints the policies and procedures of an individual or an organization with the public interest, & plans and carries out a program of action to gain public apprehension and acceptance.
- What: PR Companies, as opposed to advertising agencies, promote businesses or individuals through free media as compared to paid media or advertisements. A PR Company creates press releases, organize social events, news, community involvement, blogs, articles, and social media.
- When: You should find a PR Company you would like to work with before you ever open your doors.
- Where: You can find a PR Company easily on the web. The object is to optimize your business, so you should be searching for a company that focuses on crisis management and a successful public relations campaign.
- Why: A PR Company will use aggressive public relations to equal out the gap between small businesses and larger competition.
- How (will a PR Company help): PR Companies are able to help you gather hard data on your consumer base. They can help you assess customer surveys, focus groups, and other projects to measure the public view of your company.