If you have been on Facebook recently, you may have noticed a few differences. Most of the elements have remained the same, but the layout has changed a bit.
- With the new layout, your profile picture appears now at the top left of your page instead of over your cover image
- The navigation of your Facebook page is a different as well. Directly below your profile picture, you will find your sections like About, Videos, Photos, Posts, and Events. You are able to change the order of the menu under “Manage Tabs.”
- Since your profile picture has been completed removed from the cover image, you don’t have to worry about the profile picture blocking anything.
- The new call to action button is a lot more noticeable and is blue so it stands more. This button can be used to invited users to learn or contact your business, you can change the button to say Book Now, Shop Now, Sign Up, Watch Video, or Learn More.
- Before the new layout on your Facebook page, there were ads on the right side now the pages are completely ad free.