If you are seeing traffic to your blog decreasing, do not panic. There are many strategies to boost your traffic back up. We’ve written 5 tips on how to increase the traffic to your blog again!
- Use of social media. Social media is an important tool to add growth to your blog. Google and other search engines recognize this which could ultimately help with your SEO. If people talk about you, online or offline, you’re relevant to the topic at hand. You’ll want to be part of it!
- Commenting on other blogs. A great way to expose your blog is by reacting and commenting on other blogs. Keep in mind, you should only comment if it is relative to your blogs so it does not come across as spamming.
- Focus on your ‘success’ posts. If you want your audience to grow, check the analytics of your blog and find which topic has a better engagement. Writing more success posts is a good strategy to get more visits.
- Newsletter. Setting up and sending a newsletter to your customers is a great way to increase your customer’s retention. It is really easy to use, MailChimp offers a free service in which you can inform your readers into reading your blog posts.
- Think about advertising. If you have a budget, you should consider placing an ad on Google or Facebook. Facebook allows you to place an ad and focus on the demographic you want to reach through its setting, making it easier to target your audience.
It can be frustrating to not see the results you were hoping for with your blogs. Be active on your social media and continue to write posts like the ones your audience already love. If you are looking for an SEO company to help with your search rankings, please feel free to reach out to us at 857-526-0096.