The home page for your website is important because it is the first impression for a potential customer. Having a clean, well designed homepage is key to converting leads into customers. Homepages can look completely different from business to business but there are a few elements that all of them have.
- Content above the fold – Make sure visitors don’t have to scroll down to see the most important content.
- A company logo – Your business should have its logo displayed prominently. It’s all about brand image and creating a lasting impression.
- The name of your company – For obvious reason, the name of your company should be the first thing visitors read.
- Contact information – Make it easy for visitors to find your phone number & email address so they can contact you. Many people online will visit your site just to find the phone number to call you. It is a good idea to make it as easy as possible for potential customers to contact you.
- Call to action – This can be a contact form or button encouraging visitors to call you or request a free estimate or contact you for more information. This, along with you contact information, is meant to make it easy for leads to contact you.
These are the 5 most important things every homepage should have.