Chuckran Auto parts
Founded in 1949 by the late Richard A. Chuckran, Chuckran Auto Parts, Inc. is currently operated by second and third generation family members: Son Alan Chuckran and grandsons Andrew and Rich Chuckran. What was once a small family run parts yard set on a single acre has grown into a sprawling full-service auto recycling operation. The present-day state of the art facility sits on 70 acres, with 2,000 cars in our parts inventory at any given time. Our extensive catalog consists of late model high end foreign and domestic vehicles, setting us apart from competitors with older, outdated inventory. We set the market with new parts no other facilities have, nationwide. Chuckran Auto Parts is a proud member of the Automotive Recyclers of Massachusetts (ARM) and the Automotive Recyclers Association (ARA).