When it comes to social media, there is a plethora of generated content on “expert tips for social media” & “foolproof ways to boost your social media presence” which normally leads to a variety of conflicting theories in regards to what is an effective approach to growing your social media and ultimately what will be beneficial for your business. This blog will touch upon the basics of growing your corporate social media presence through both paid and organic methods.
Boost Your Social Media Posts
If you do not have a large following it can be beneficial to boost or sponsor your social media posts so that you can extend your reach beyond organic means by targeting users that may be interested in what your business has to offer, this is normally a cheap and efficient way to grow your following without having to break the bank with a large advertising budget. Some examples of Social advertising is through Facebook Boosted Posts, Facebook Sponsored Ads, and Twitter Promotions by simply Promoting a Tweet!
Utilize User-Generated Content
If you already have a fairly decent social following, it can help increase engagement by reaching out to your follows through engaging posts. This can help bolster your Social presence as if users like your content they have the ability to share it through their own accounts. Another great engagement plan is by sharing customer reviews, past jobs, or thanking a customer! This can be a great way to expand your social media posts and while also showing appreciation for your devoted customers. On Twitter, retweet or quote retweet to share posts that boost your company. On Instagram, InstaRepost or Repost allows you to share content from other users.
Quick & Easy Tips To Optimize Your Social Media For SEO
Facebook and Twitter are among the largest social platforms that can be used to grow a larger following that can help boost your business. Posting regularly on these platforms can also help to improve your website’s overall SEO. While the quantity and engagement of posts improve SEO there are a few other ways to give your site a boost:
- When creating social profiles make sure that your basic business information, such as your address, contact information and website URL are filled out accurately so anyone may contact you for your services
- Create a consistent frequency of social media posts depending on the platform
- The general rule for posting on Facebook at the most is 1-2 posts a day; 5 a week depending on the industry
- Twitter is a platform that has a higher volume of content so this frequency can be increased to 3-4 posts a day; 12 a week
- Quality is essential when it comes to social media-based SEO
- Make sure your posts are optimized with an image, relevant content, and a possible call to action (blog, link, learn more, or a phone number depending on the platform)
- Make sure that your social profile is listed on any business listings, your Google My Business page, and other linking domains
Helping Your Social Media Get Found Quicker
The Boston Web Marketing team specializes in curating unique content for companies across all industries. When it comes to products, services, and growing your online presence it’s important that your business gets found quick! If you are interested in growing your business online or would like to expand and optimize the content on your website or social platforms, utilize our convenient contact form or give us a call today at 857-526-0096