If you’re looking to ramp up your social media presence in 2017, it can be helpful to use a few tools so you aren’t blindly posting and getting no results. Here are the best social media tools to improve your audience reach and analyze your data.
- Social Mention. This social media search and analysis platform is the best in the industry. With this tool, you can track up to 100 social media sites, which means you can head to just one site to see all your data and posts.
- Mention. This is a great tool to use if you want to be immediately notified if a user has tagged or mentioned your company on a social media channel. Sometimes it’s hard to know if someone has messaged you via Facebook or left you a review. With Mention, you’ll be notified immediately so you can respond in a timely manner.
- Talkwalker. Ever wanted to know where your brand mentions are coming from and when you got them? Talkwalker is your tool for this kind of job. It comes equipped with a virality map so you can see just how far a post went in terms of audience reach.
- PinAlerts. If you’ve got a Pinterest account, you’ll want to be sure to integrate this nifty tool. The social media site isn’t great with sending it’s users notifications, but PinAlerts can alert you when someone Pins a photo, recipe, etc from your site.
- Hootsuite. Hootsuite is one of the best social media tools out there, and for good reason. The data it gives you is thorough and extensive, which means you’ll be able to determine exactly when to make a post to reach the most people. You can also use the platform to post to multiple social media sites at once which saves you time.
Is your New Years resolution to spread brand awareness and increase audience engagement? Contact Boston Web Marketing today for social media help and SEO services today!