How you can increase your views on YouTube
There’s no doubt that YouTube is a powerful platform where people are turning for streaming shows, movies, and music. YouTube isn’t just used anymore for funny videos, outtakes, or home videos to share with friends and family. Companies are using it, artists are using it, and it’s becoming one of the top used search engines in the world.
YouTube is used so commonly that it has it’s own algorithm to get more views, but it will take time and effort.
Are there any best practices on how to get more YouTube views?
- Subscribers on your YouTube Channel. That will be the top way on how to get more views. The best way to start that is to ask people who are already watching to subscribe. That way your fans will know when you have a new video published.
- You can reply to comments. So people know that you are engaged with them, and are able to respond to questions will bring people back to your content and videos.
- You can take one replying one step further and add bulletins to connect with people. You can send out texts and videos to your subscribers this way.
- Be a part of the community. This means engaging with other videos you like with likes and comments, which helps get your name out there but also can bring people to your page and see your videos. You can also collaborate with other YouTubers and if they have a large following that’s a great way to get more notice to your videos.
- Ask your audience what they want to see. This way you know you are creating content around what they will watch.
- Create quality videos. With so many YouTuber’s out there with high resolution, not pixelated videos, why would someone want to watch a low-quality video? You have to think of your audience with this, as well as what you would expect.
Optimizing Your YouTube
With so many spending lots of time on YouTube, it’s important to be optimizing your YouTube account. You can turn to YouTube to market your business and increase your views by being consistent and staying true to your niche. With YouTube being owned by Google, the value will only be increasing.