If you or your business is using Instagram and you see other accounts getting more likes than you, it’s a common thought to want to be at their level. We’re going to go over how your personal or business Instagram can get more likes.
Tips on getting more likes on Instagram
- Have a niche, whether that’s something you do a lot like eating out or travel. Accounts that have a specific target attract more likes (and follows) because people know what they are going to be getting from a specific account.
- Take high-quality photos. This is important because as people are scrolling through feed’s with clear and bright photos and if you have pictures that are low quality, blurry people will keep scrolling and not take the time to look at them or like them.
- Choose relevant hashtags. If you are posting something that has to do with fitness and use a hashtag that is associated with travel – you will lose credibility with both your followers and Instagram.
- Use the location tagging feature. This will help get eyes on the picture if others are looking for inspiration at that location of what to do, what photos to take, and what to see. Getting more eyes and visibility on your picture increases the chances of people liking it.
- Post consistently. Some people post every day but it might not be necessary. You can decide for yourself and your business what is doable – this way your followers know what and when to expect from your posts.
- Engage with other accounts. If you are engaging with others, other people are more likely to look at your account and if they see a post or picture they like, they are more willing to give you another like.
As Instagram’s popularity continues to grow so will accounts and photos with a lot of likes. If you follow these tips, you are putting yourself in the right direction to be an account with a lot of likes. Instagram can be tricky so if you need any other advice check out our articles on ways to take advantage of Instagram and the secret to Instagram success. You can also request a free consultation on our website. Let us know how we can help you and your business grow!