- Go to superpages.com
- In the top bar, search for your business by name and location.
- If your business is not listed in the results, click “add your FREE listing” in the top right. When you create the new listing it will need to be approved before it is added to the super pages database.
- If your business is listed in the results, click on the link to its profile.
- At the bottom of the listing click “claim my business”
- It will prompt you to enter the business phone number and search again.
- Select correct listing
- Enter correct contact information
- Select categories
You will then need to either create super pages account or log in to existing account to submit info.
If you need to create an account super pages will send you an email to confirm the account and provide you with a temporary password.
Once logged in to your super pages account the listing will be automatically claimed and you can then edit all business details, include specials, categories, contact info, and detailed business descriptions. It can take between 24 and 48 business hours for your listing to appear on super pages once submitted.