What is Google Search Console, And How Do I Use It?
Google Search Console (GSC) is a free platform and service offered by Google to help you maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot your website’s presence within search results. This platform, which was once called Google Webmaster Tools, is available for anyone with a website, allowing you to view your mobile site performance, deep dive into search results, and see your highest-traffic pages. At Boston Web Marketing, we understand that Google Search Console can be confusing and overwhelming, which is why our team of industry experts has compiled our complete guide to help you master GSC!
How Do I Set Up Google Search Console?
- To begin, open up Google Search Console in your browser; you will want to ensure you are signed into your business account if you add a business site.
- In the top left corner, you click add property.
- Once selected, choose the website option in the drop-down and paste the exact URL of the website you want to add. Then click continue.
- Next, you will need to verify that you own the website. The options include uploading an HTML file, providing the domain name, adding HTML tags, or placing a Google Analytics tracking code.
- Once you have chosen the option that is right for you and your business, you will have added GSC to your site, and the data will begin to be tracked.
What Tools Does Google Search Console Offer?
Google Search Console offers business owners, SEO specialists, digital marketing agencies, and content creators the ability to perform and view multiple aspects of the site. With GSC, you can fix problems such as indexing, spam, or other issues with your site. You can also view the search traffic data associated with your site and see which sites link to your website.
Can I Use Google Search Console To Come Up With Blog Topics?
Yes! Analytic tools and platforms such as Google Search Console are fantastic ways to uncover and explore new keywords and topics that are currently driving new and existing users to your site. When you deep dive into Google Search Console, you are allowing yourself to see what your targeted audience wants and looks for—in turn, helping you develop tags and blog titles that contain this information, producing more content on said topics, capitalizing on the opportunity.
In Search Of SEO and Digital Marketing Services? Contact Boston Web Marketing Today!
If you are looking for a full-service digital marketing agency to help guide you through the process of creating an effective SEO strategy, contact Boston Web Marketing. Our team of experienced industry experts can help you read, interpret, and analyze your website data to develop a comprehensive SEO strategy for 2024 and beyond. To learn more about our services, visit our website, fill out our online contact form, or give us a call today at 857-526-0096.