If you are looking to engage your client’s customers through Facebook, a proactive step is to create a Facebook Ad. The following steps will help you create and manage your Facebook Ads.
- Have your client log into their personal Facebook account & search Ads Manager.
- On the left hand side, choose Billing, Payment Methods & add their payment method.
- On the left again, choose Settings, Add a User & have your client enter your email address. Make sure you are set as the Ad Account Advertiser.
- Once you have access, go to Campaigns on the left & choose Create Ad.
- Choose the objective for your campaign.
- Enter details of who you want it to reach (location, age, gender, etc.)
- Make sure you choose ‘Only people not connected to YOUR COMPANY’.
- For your budget, start off with $5/day.
- You can choose a start & stop date for your campaign or have it run continuously from the day you create it.
- Select any images that you would like to be shown in your ad.
- Enter the text to be displayed.
- You can then see how it will be viewed on your desktop, mobile & right column news feeds.
- Once you are done, complete the order & you are good to go.