- Update your business page whenever you have news about your business so that your followers will be notified. If you have a blog, make sure to share your new posts on your LinkedIn to increase your traffic.
- Think about when you’re posting. LinkedIn is designed for the workplace, so post during business hours. Don’t post during the weekends or evenings.
- Make sure your employees are on LinkedIn! And then once they’re on LinkedIn, make sure they have updated their work history to include your business. Your employees are automatically made followers of your business, increasing your chances for shares and engagements with your posts.
- Respond to user reviews of your business. Be kind and thank users who give positive reviews, and address the concerns of negative reviews.
- Keep an eye on your competitors. LinkedIn is a great resource for seeing what others in your industry are working on and talking about.
LinkedIn is a powerful resource and should not be ignored when you are planning a social media campaign.