Passing the Google Analytics IQ exam provides certification that you understand the fundamentals of digital analytics and Google Analytics. If you have recently decided that you would like to further your career in SEO and become Google Analytics Certified, here are a few tips on how you can prepare for the IQ exam.
Once you have created your online profile with Google Partners, you can access all study material for the exam such as video tutorials, or a fully informed study guide.
- Start off by carefully reviewing all material covered by the Analytics Academy. There are two courses in which you can take:
- Digital Analytics Fundamentals. This course provides a foundation for marketers and analysts seeking to understand the core principles of digital analytics and to improve business performance through better digital measurement.
- Platform Principles. This course includes the four components of the Analytics platform: collection, processing, configuration and reporting.
- In addition to the video courses provided by Analytics Academy, they have also put together a simple study guide which allows you to navigate the different topics of Google Analytics.
- Take notes and take your time studying. There is a lot of different information that goes into this IQ exam, which means you should take the time to properly study the different components of Google Analytics. Once you are full prepared, you can simply log into your Google Partners profile and access the exam!
Passing the Analytics IQ exam gives you an industry recognized qualification, as well as the understanding and knowledge of how Analytics works and the purpose it serves.