Waiting for a verification postcard in the mail from Google can be a hassle, especially when you’re trying to get your business up and running for the holidays. Google is now allowing businesses to fast track their Google My Business page verification from Monday December 12th, until Friday December 15th! Having a verified Google My Business page this time of year is important because of the ability to set holiday hours. Once your page is verified, you can change your hours for the holiday season!
So how exactly does this verify a page faster? Just fill out this form, and the Google team will manually review it for eligibility. If your page is eligible, your business will be verified within 5 days of submitting the form. Then, Google will send a confirmation email to let you know if your page is verified, or if there is any information that needs to be changed. No more waiting for a verification postcard to arrive in the mail!
– Only available for businesses with one location
– Business must be located in the U.S. or Canada
– Only valid from 12/12/2016 until 12/15/2016, 11:59pm PT
– Must use business owner’s email address to create and verify the listing
– Not open to agencies or bulk submissions
Fill out the form HERE