Sometimes, SEO can be difficult if you have limited resources. You do, however, have another option: creating a targeted strategy. There are a lot of things that go into creating a successful strategy, including a lot of thinking, but here are a few things to consider doing.
- The first thing to consider is going for a ranking position that increases for terms which are incredibly good for your business. While this does not necessarily mean targeting towards popular keywords, it means expanding your keyword usage to include more keywords, as well as making sure you are targeting correctly.
- Increase your CTR whenever you can. If this means changing up all of your titles and meta descriptions, this may be a thing to heavily consider, as it will entice the customer to click.
- Pursue and develop a longer long-tail keyword inventory. This is in relation to the first tip. Expanding your keywords list is important and should be done regularly.
- Boost the value of the traffic you already have.
- Make sure to coordinate your SEO campaign with other marketing campaigns. This will ensure that you have a cohesive marketing strategy.
There are a few places that you can do research on this strategy. Here are some of the places you can look for opportunity in your data.
- Pages where one type of device is doing much better. This may mean that you have a problem with the responsiveness on mobile, and this is a huge opportunity for businesses.
- Pages that are not doing so well can be big places for improvement.
- Identifying pages that are doing well and figure out what is doing well. This can help to determine what you will want to do with the rest of the pages.
- Create a Strategy.
- Apply this strategy to all of your pages.