Google Maps has added a great new desktop version feature that will make traveling a lot easier for users. This new feature will allow users to draw points on Google Maps to see how far one point in distance is from the next point.
Here is a simple guide to follow on how to use this new feature:
- Open new Google Maps desktop version.
- Right click on the starting point of your trip.
- Click “measure distance.”
- Click at any point in the map you would like to measure to create a path, then you can click to add as many additional points you would like.
- You can drag point around to move it, once you have decided on which points you would like to use Google will calculate the distances between each stop.
- To remove points simply right click and select clear measurement.