Some companies are getting high traffic to their landing pages but it is not converting into profit for your company. We are here to give you some pointers on creating a high converting landing page. First, your landing page should have a single purpose and single focused message. Now, when you get people to your landing page, you want them to stay for enough time to know what it is you are asking from them and eventually, request a quote, sign up for your newsletter, or submit their phone number.
Well here are some easy tips to take into consideration when designing a landing page!
- Ensure the primary headline of your landing page matches the ad visitors clicked to get there.
- Make your call to action (CTA) big, bright, and above the fold. If it is below the fold, tell them it is!
- Pictures are great, but don’t have too much clutter that you distract your visitors from the main purpose of the landing page.
- Show your product/service being used in context.
- If your product or service has been successful for others, share this with your visitors.
- Add social proof for credibility (Facebook likes, Retweets etc)
- Provide a guarantee related to your product, as long as you can support it
- Include partner co-branding to increase trust by association.
- Simplify using bullets
- Show your phone number so people can call and know you are real
- Finally, don’t send traffic to your homepage. Get them to your landing page!
By Giovanna DaPrato