In recent years, establishing a Facebook presence has become one of the most ubiquitous business practices out there. Though simply making a Facebook is easy enough to do, we would encourage you put more effort into your social media, you are destined to see more growth and results. One of the most universal social media platforms around, Facebook is an excellent place to start improving the presence of your business, company or service. If you’d like to learn more about this, keep reading below for more information!
Once you’ve created your Facebook – don’t stop there – it’s time to get started on optimizing it! One way to do this is by adding any and all relevant information to your business profile. This includes but is not limited to do:
- Visiting hours of your business location
- The address of your business location – in most cases, Facebook will allow you to use a small graphic of a map to pinpoint where your business is
- A link to your website (if you have one)
- Your business phone number
- Your business email
- Any other important links (for example, if you were a restaurant or bar, you could have a link to your online menu or online ordering platform)
Though this might seem like information overload, it’s always a good idea to add more bits of information than you think you’ll need, as it makes it easier for customers to find what they’re looking for!
Strengthen Your Posts
What do you do on Facebook? You post! It’s something you’ll inevitably do, and in great quantity, but have you ever thought about the content you’re posting? A few things to keep in mind when creating strong content are:
- Be sure to speak with a sense of understanding toward your audience. This means appealing to common interests, values, and even trends. Try to make content that speaks to them!
- Incite some type of action. Successful Facebook posts will encourage some kind of action to be taken amongst users – it can be something as simple as visiting your website or giving you a call.
- The use of media in your Facebook content is always a good idea, including the likes of photos and videos to add some variety and diversity. This will render your business as more aesthetically pleasing and thus more attractive to users.
Looking For Social Media Guidance?
The team at Boston Web Marketing can do just that for you. We will collaborate with you to build a strong social media strategy for you and your business, one that is sure to generate more leads! If you’d like to learn more about our services, simply give us a call at to get started! We look forward to hearing from you.