Bing has added a couple new features to their search engine marketing – Bing Ads reporting system. The first is called ‘Ad Extensions Details’ which shows site link performance by ad campaign.
The second is called ‘Top vs Other’. This feature shows keyword performance when the ads are at the top of the page (above organic search results) vs. ads on the right side of the page (other). Under this reporting feature, you can also find:
- Bing and Yahoo! search – Other
- Bing and Yahoo! search – Top
- Syndicated search partners – Other
- Syndicated search partners – Top
- Unknown – You’ll see this if you are looking at results prior to the feature release.
By Tony Fong