A complaint we’ve been hearing lately is that people are getting tired of using stock photos for their websites and social media. Luckily, we are getting more options to find free images from photo websites. With the increase in free photo websites, we no longer need to search the internet for the perfect, free photo.
- At StockSnap.io, hundreds of photos are added each week that can be copied, edited and shared on your website or social media account.
- If you’re looking for landmark or scenery photos, check out Travel Coffee Book. Images on this website are accessible under Creative Commons Zero and you can also add your own landmark photos here.
- At Free Range Stock, there are thousands of free photos that can be used for non-commercial or commercial usage. If you use a photo, be sure to give credit to Free Range Stock and the photographer’s name.
- Free Refe Real Life Photos offers a variety of themes of royalty-free photos.
- Under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license, you can use photos from Superfamous as long as you give credit.
- Picjumbo offers free stock photos for personal or commercial use.
- Under Creative Commons Zeo, you can use free photos from Unsplash. They update their website every 10 days with 10 new high-resolution images.
- Life of Pix offers an assortment of free high-resolution photos that can be used for personal or commercial use.
With this generation being very visual, it’s important to include images on your website and when you’re posting to social media. To avoid any trouble, remember to read any licenses and give credit when necessary before adding a photo.