Running a successful social media account requires you to consistently post relevant content users will engage with. And posting can seem easy until you start posting so much content that you start running out of ideas on what to post.
Here are 9 quick and easy ideas for what to post to social media.
- Repurpose Old Content: Use old blog posts to get the most out of content you’ve already created.
- A Good Quote: Who doesn’t love an inspiring, humorous, or educational quote on social media?
- Industry News: Not only does it make your life easier by not having to write the content, it also shows credibility that you stay afloat on industry trends.
- Company Events: Was it a recent staff member’s birthday, or did your team go on a lunch outing or attended a conference? These kinds of posts are an easy way to bring personality to your brand.
- Client Testimonials: Other users who want to know more about your brand might check out your reviews, and what better way to show that than to post client testimonials.
- Local Events: Partnering with a neighboring company for an upcoming event? Be sure to post about the event on your social media account.
- Popular Hashtags: #MondayMotivation, #WednesdayWisdom, #ThrowbackThursday; whatever may be applicable, check out the popular hashtags for opportunities to post relevant content.
- Ask a Question: Share a poll, answer a frequently asked question, or join ask forums to learn more about your audience’s thoughts on industry topics.
- Holidays: Share timely posts on major holidays a well as give a company spin on national holidays like “Book Lovers Day” or “National Siblings Day.”